Skip to content
- Upload the
wp-easy-gallery directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create new galleries in the
Add Gallery Panel.
- Add images to galleries in the
Add Images Panel.
- Add generated shortcode to content to display gallery.
What is the best way to load images?
- Click the ‘Upload Image’ button.
- Select the ‘From Computer’ tab.
- Click the ‘Select Files’ button.
- Choose the desired image to upload.
- After image has completed, click the ‘Insert into post’ button.
Why can’t I add galleries to my site?
- WP Easy Gallery requires PHP 5 to work properly, please check your web hosting WordPress configurations.